LEASING COMFIRTABLE PROCEDURE DLC /SB LC/BG
Please specify the type of instrument you are looking for: BG or SBLC.
Minimum face value is usd/Euro 1 million and no maximum as long as client can provide pof/collateral for the requested instrument.
Also, the procedure you saw on our website is outdated (old). Below are the requirements, protocol to secure a bank instrument.
Will this instrument be cash-backed or documentary? Carefully read and understand the content of this email and respond accordingly.
We can provide Fresh-cut, cash-backed instruments (BG – bank guarantee, SBLC – Standby letter of credit) Documentary letter of credit, POF – proof of funds or loan for your project or business.
These bank instruments can be used to finance commercial real estate transactions, qualify for credit enhancement, blocked funds; providing evidence of proof of funds requirements, leverage funding for large commercial projects, commodities transaction, funding and participating in trading platforms and also used as collateral/guarantee to secure project loans or secure a line of credit from any bank.
If you need project loan, you must have POF/collateral. If you do not have a collateral, your only option is to apply for a cash-backed bank instrument (BG or SBLC). Then you can use the bank instrument as a POF/collateral to secure the loan or the cash-backed bank instrument can be monetized to raise liquid cash for your project or business.
MONETIZATION OF THE INSTRUMENTS(BG/SBLC):
These instruments can also be Traded by top rated Trading platforms or it can be monetized for the beneficiary for up to 80% or greater of LTV (Loan To Value ratio) for a 40 week trade.
NOTE: For monetization, you must have an account at the monetizing bank or an account can be opened for you at your request.
POF/COLLATERAL REQUIREMENTS: All clients must be able to provide pof/collateral for the instrument they need.. ICBPO is not accepted by the providers.
ACCEPTABLE POF/COLLATERAL ARE:
- a) At least 50% of the instrument face value for a purchaseand 100% of the leasing fee for a lease.
- b)Blocked funds,
- c) Client may be requested by the BG issuing bank to have an active account with their bank or be a shareholder at the bank.
ALTERNATIVE COLLATERAL ARRANGEMENT,
If (client/beneficiary) is not able to provide POF(proof of funds/Collateral) or to make the required deposit to the issuing bank, the client have the option to use the services of an intermediary company as a co-applicant. This intermediary/co-applicant will provide the documentation and also provide the required POF/Collateral on behalf of the client/beneficiary. However, (the client) will be the sole beneficiary of the instrument
PROVIDERS AND LEASING FEES:
The providers are: Citibank N.A.( leasing fee = 4.2% of instrument face value,), Standard Chartered bank( leasing fee = 5% of FV), CapitalOne bank, USA (leasing fee = 4% of instrument face value). JPMorgan Chase bank, USA (leasing fee = 4.1% of instrument face value).
CITIBANK: 33+1%+ COMM.
CAPITALONE BANK USA: 30%+ COMMISSION.
JPMORGAN CHASE BANK USA: 31%+ COMMISSION.
SCB- STANDARD CHARTERED BANK: 35%+ COMMISSION
COMMISSION STRUCTURE: Commission for intermediaries/agents is 1% to xx% as may be agreed, paid 50/50 to agents on buyer/lessee and seller/lessor sides equally.
If you are interested in our service or have serious and reliable interested clients, contact us for further details.
PROCEDURE [NOT NEGOTIABLE]:
Note: This will be an FC. (Fresh cut) instruments which requires documentation, BG/SBLC application submission/processing and approval by the issuing bank.
- The LESSOR (PROVIDER) will send application form (MOU/Contract) to the LESSEE( BENEFICIARY). The LESSEE (BENEFICIARY)shall review the MOU/contract Agreement and If they are satisfied with the transaction procedure/requirements the client/lessee executes;sign/seal the MOU/contract agreement (ON COMPANY LETTER HEAD), attach a copy of signatory passport, company’s resolution andClient’s Information Sheet (CIS), business proposal/project and send back to the lessor.
- Upon receipt of the client’s/lessee’s completed MOU/contract, the lessor/provider will proceed to conduct their DD (Due Diligence and verification) of the information contained in the MOU/Contract, signs and returns the signed MOU/Contract which automatically becomes a fullrecourse commercial contract and a copy sent to LESSEE (BENEFICIARY).
- POF/COLLATERAL REQUIREMENTS ARE:
- a)Client/lessee must have at least 50% of the instrument face value for a purchase and 100% of the leasing fee for a lease Or
- b)Blocked funds Or BCL (verifiable Bank confirmation letter showing funds
- c)Some banks may require the client/lessee/beneficiary to have an active
account at the issuing bank or to be a shareholder at the issuing bank.
- The LESSEE/CLIENT/BENEFICIARY shall instruct his bank to issue/send MT-199/799 to show their ability to pay the leasing/purchase price/bank charges.
CLIENT/LESSEE/BENEFICIARY) is unable to provide a satisfactory POF/COLLATERAL via MT199 or MT799, then, depending on the instrument face value(amount), a security deposit of 0.5% of the instrument (bg or sblc) face
value would be required from LESSEE ( BENEFICIARY ) to be PAID DIRECTLY to the instrument issuing bank, before the transaction would proceed.
ATTENTION: The above payment must be made directly to the instrument PROVIDER and NOT to any other party. Also, the paid deposit shall be deducted from the instrument leasing/purchase price.
5 Upon receipt and confirmation of the requested initial deposit payment, LESSOR ( PROVIDER) will initiate a pre-advice (MT799) followed by the delivery of the instrument (MT760) and the hard copy of the BG(s) to LESSEE ( BENEFICIARY’S ) designated bank within Seven (7) bank working days.
IF THE CLIENT/BENEFICIARY CANNOT MEET THE ABOVE POF/COLLATERAL REQUIREMENTS, THEY HAVE THE OPTION TO USE AN INTERMEDIARY/COLLATERAL PROVIDER WHO CAN PROVIDE THE POF/COLLATERAL REQUIREMENT FOR THE REQUESTED INSTRUMENT (BG/SBLC) ON BEHALF OF THE CLIENT. THIS CO-APPLICANT WILL ALSO COORDINATE THE TRANSACTION ON BEHALF OF THE CLIENT/BENEFICIARY.
TRANSACTION TIME LINE:
The transaction will take approximately 5 to 10 banking days (excluding weekends). And this time line
depends on the client’s compliance with the provider’s requirements.
*Have A Nice Day
With Best Warm Regards
APEX TRADING GROUP, India / UK / USA
+91 8652524533 ( India )
WIZTON Talk: bhandari777
YAHOO / Gtalk: bigbondb
*Moving Forward Together is the Goal*
*24 Hours Around the Clock*
*7 Days a Week*
*365 Days a Year*
*We Take Care of Business*
J Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail and any attachments
Note: We are providing – All types Financial Instruments ( BG /SB LC,CD,
POF, All types project Loan, Discounting servicess.